Skip to the content

Commercial Coastal Property Insurance

Rockville Insurance AgentCommercial property insurance is a special type of insurance that covers the company building as well as the contents owned by the company. “Property” can include a variety of types: lost income or business interruption, buildings, computers, money, and valuable papers.

Commercial coastal property insurance demands special attention.  In the first tier coastal counties insurance companies may exclude damage from windstorm or hail from their property policies. For this reason these risks require special attention. Insureds may need to purchase windstorm and hail insurance separate from their property policy.

At GSM Insurors we have been providing windstorm and hail insurance solutions to our insureds for over 80 years. We can help you navigate different options, such as stand-alone windstorm and hail policies, policies that include windstorm and hail in their property policies, deductible options and much more.